How could I bypass my Windows 7 login screen to get computer unlocked quickly if lost login administrator password? Watch the video to get step-by-step guide!
Yesterday my best friend Tony failed to login his Windows 7 computer, he was unhappy and ask me for help. I was willing to help but unable to do so. I hope I can help him bypass Windows 7 password and I made a decision to surf on the Internet and asked how to bypass Windows 7 password .
Just as the proverb says, it is the first step that costs troublesome, all things are difficult before they are easy. I have tried to looking for any free software to download. Indeed I met some difficulties during the search process of bypassing Windows 7 password, but overcame them finally.
Suddenly I found an article introduced how to bypass Windows 7 password with command prompt, the following steps are as below:
1. Start your computer and press “F8” while the computer boots up. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.
2. Scroll down to “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” with the arrow keys on the keyboard and press “Enter.” Your computer starts in Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
3. Select the Administrator account that appear in the screen, then enter command prompt.
4. Type: net user Mosoh 123456 and enter, it will show you a message that” the command completed successfully.
5. Restart your computer, then you can log in as Mosoh with the password 123456. You can go to control Panel to change your account password if necessary.
Also it warned us how to bypass Windows 7 password if the default administrator account is also protected, yes you can download Windows Password Recovery Tool from the Internet. Install it, burn it and then bypass password Windows 7.
At last, we’d love your thoughts on bypassing Windows 7 password in the comments below.